A VISIONARY GOAL WITH VISIBLE OUTCOMES
You know a goal is something worth achieving when an entire community is cheering you on. For several years, K-State has been forging ahead to become a Top 50 public research university by 2025. This visionary goal runs parallel to the university’s land-grant mission of excellence in teaching, research and service, committed to embracing diversity, engagement and discovery in all sectors.
Our efforts are organized into several key areas:
- Research, scholarly and creative activities, and discovery
- Undergraduate educational experience
- Graduate scholarly experience
- Engagement, extension, outreach and service
- Faculty and staff
- Facilities and infrastructure
For future and current students, faculty and staff, and the global community, this means more opportunities for breakthroughs and advancement that can lead to a safer, more efficient world.